Thursday, October 16, 2008

Whatever passes through my mind in the next few minutes

I always think of things I should blog about, but never do. I'm lazy I guess. Anyways, this... may not be one of those things I think of entirely. I'll just type some things I think about.

Just now. I reached in my pocket. My hand came out with RED fingers! The smell was nasty. I then remembered earlier in the day when I was thinking, "it is dumb of me to put these ketchup packets in my pocket, why don't I throw them away".

I've been working on the www.burnianonline.com website a lot... the new stuff isnt up yet, but everyone should beging going there constantly.

Last week was crazy.
2 weddings and a funeral.

I'm sleeping more this semester. Thats good.

I'm golfing better this semester. Thats good.

I bought a golf simulator. Thats good.

I have some ideas that will make me rich. Thats good.

Anyways I think 2 movies are coming out tomorrow that I want to see:
W
Sexdrive.

South Park is hilarious, but I watched this episode earlier, so I may change the channel. Its the one where Cartman gets the crap beat out of him.

Leesha's doing good...

Jessica's wedding was great...

This blog is almost over.

No comments: