Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Me

Here's some things that I think that should pretty much explain myself as a person.

Why on earth have they slowed down on selling those sour starbursts in big bags? They used to be places and now they aren't easy to find. That's bologna.

Why did Burger King get rid of their best burger awhile ago (the Angus). It was so good. That's bologna.

Why did Sonic get rid of their Island Fire Burger. That was one of the best burgers you could get from anywhere. THAT is bologna.

Really, whats with "limited time only" things being so good. Why can't the permanent items be that good?

It is so dumb.

Does anyone agree?

Does anyone read this?

1 comment:

Jess said...

I do and I also agree with you. It never fails that if I try something new, its gone in a matter of months. I'd say Chris agrees as well...just ask him about Baker's Square Key Lime Pie.