Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My TV just stopped

OH no!, my tv just stoppped showing my images. The daily show is no longer on. Did ... oh wait, it just came back on.,, but its messed up... blurry and staticy, staticky, statiky. idk..

i should be working on my graphic design project anyways. I mean i am working on it...

in the end. i like the flamethrower burger from dq. Its really good.

This may be my worse blog ever...

I know what can save it:


Fred Spins a Ball from Trent Fred on Vimeo.

ok, anyways... the weekend was good to me... I golfed my best and worse rounds in one day... hung out with my friends and all kinda stuff...

i should blog more often.

If anyone reads this you should blog ... i mean after reading through this much crap you should at least get credit right?

No comments: