Wednesday, January 16, 2008

quick news

after quite a few hours of working on this website that would not do what I wanted, I got it to do what I wanted.

I'm creating a website about Sears Catalog Homes. (if you are from blackburn you may have seen the flyers advertising to do this)

this site looks like it will be HUGE.
The lady I am doing this for has a huge collection of many things that will be on this site. She wrote a book on it and there is more to come.

I am going to work pretty hard on this and try to make it look really good. I also have to work fast so I will do that too.

I'm just a little excited because this is my biggest deal on designing a website so far. I have been thinking a lot, but I am sure my good ideas will not come until I am in my thinking place(s).

the shower and the toilet.


salutations,
trent.

1 comment:

Uh... Leesha? said...

that's why your showers are so long...

you don't soap...
you think.

way to go mr. fred.
:D