Sunday, January 20, 2008

I Think I May Have Hit a College Milestone (or maybe a life milestone)

My life may be changing drastically.
Economically and Dinnerly.

I think I may have hit the point of really getting tired of ramen noodles and popcorn.
maybe its just a phase.

either way, all i have had to eat today is ramen and popcorn.
and i'm laying in bed past midnight and all I can think about is how hungry I am.
I was close to crying over my hunger...

anyways i was laying there watching the food channel
it was iron chef.
all of that stuff looked soo good
then the next show had lasgna and stuff.
that stuff looked so good
it just made me more and more hungry.
I knew all i had was ramen.
I was almost willing not to eat it because i wanted something better.

well in the end i gave in and got my ramen and made it...
im waiting for it to cool as i type this.

the point is:
I think i am very possibly going to stop being so cheap with food.
I may go out more to better places
I may start buying food over $3 at walmart!
I may actually cook some stuff.


... now all i need is money.

No comments: