Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We'll tak a cup of kindness yet

Well today is new year's eve. Tonight there is midnight, then tomorrow is the beginning of a new year.

Are you ready diet industry!? Make sure you are well stocked.
Sell it fast, these usually don't last for more than a few weeks.

Mine usually don't. Well unless I make a lame easy one. Usually I just propose to be a happy person or something stupid like that. I kinda want to gain weight. Thats a little opposite of the usual resolution, but I'm serious. I need to hit the golf ball farther and also maybe make layups against bigger people.

So I don't know if thats my resolution or not. It will count as part of it.

Anyways, isn't this type of thing like wishes? If I tell you will it not come true? OR at least I won't have the shame of failing and everyone knowing.



In the end my new years resolution is going to end up just as dumb as usual. I'm thinking, "going a full year without peeing my pants" is a good one.


Have a Merry New Year.

No comments: